The inaugural post ...

No pressure at all. :)

Welcome to the blog of the 9mm Press Writers. I'm Cat. Soon you will meet Leah and Lisa. Just so you know, we are awesome.

I currently write The Byte Series ... and this week ... drum roll please ... The Boxed Set's are 50% off via Smashwords.  Who doesn't want 9 books for well under $10?? Or even 3 books for under $3? Seriously. It's a bargain.

You still have a day to get in there and grab a boxed set! Kiwi's you have until the 2nd Sunday because it's the 1st in the Northern Hemisphere! :)
Don't daly the clock is ticking!



So, you know what I write. The 11th book in my series is due for release toward the end of this year.
Qubyte (number 10) is entered in the Ngaio Marsh Awards this year - I couldn't take part in any of the Mystery in the Library Events this year (sad) as I was away. 

At the moment I'm on the hunt for the perfect image to encapsulate the entire series. Not an easy task. 

The Byte Series:  Follows SSA Ellie Conway on her journey as a member of an elite FBI team that functions on dark humor, close relationships, and strong coffee (and sometimes tequila straight from the bottle). 
You can find out more about me from FB @cat.connor, Twitter @catconnor, Instagram @catconnorauthor, or dive into my website.

That's it for me this morning. 

Stick around, it's going to get interesting - that I can guarantee. :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The beginning of the week ...